- You found flecks of paint on your floor or furniture.
- Holes and cracks weren’t filled, and they’re still visible after the job is done.
- The grade of paint your painter recommended didn’t really cover very well.
- You had to move furniture and vacuum up a real mess after they left.
As an interior painting company, True Colors are specialists in comprehensive residential and commercial interior painting services. But you get far more than a beautiful paint job!
Our team takes special care when working in your home or office. Here’s an example of the process you can expect when you hire the interior painters Santa Rosa trusts most:
- Paint Selection. We begin by carefully reviewing your color choices with you to make sure you’ll be happy with the results. Read about our color consultation services. In addition to paint color, we also review options for the type of paint that will work best for the project: flat, matte, eggshell, satin, semi-gloss, and high gloss. We will explain the benefits of each with you so you can make an informed decision.
- Prepare and Protect the Site. We do the heavy lifting and move furniture, pianos, grandfather clocks, etc. Then we protect the furniture, flooring, cabinets, appliances and countertops with clean, new protective plastic sheeting. We cover your floors with drop cloths, taking care to secure every inch of the room. Tape is applied to protect areas that should not get the new paint.
- Surface Preparation. Our interior house painters inspect, repair walls and texture and remove wallpaper. We fill any holes or cracks in ceilings and walls, seal stains, and scuff-sand any uneven surfaces, including loose or old paint. These preparations create the smooth, clean canvas necessary for a beautiful finish.
- New Paint Application. After priming (if needed), we apply premium quality paints for a uniform finish. Whether cutting in, brushing, rolling or spraying, we apply the right amount to create an even coat that covers without drips or large brush marks.
- Post-Project Completion. After the paint dries, we remove all tape and sheeting, move your furniture back into place and sweep or vacuum debris and construction dust. After our project supervisor conducts our own inspection, he will walk you through the space. This is your opportunity to review the work, ask any questions and provide any initial feedback.